TIPS TO KEEP HOTEL STABILITY DURING PANDEMIC.
- If your area is not so affected by pandemic, let your clients know what you are doing to keep virus dissemination out, for example, cleaning and sanitazing protocols, daily changes of linen, allowing tables to be set just little time previous serving dinner, therefore minimizing chances of contamination;
- Make posters available listing the best practices and include number of doctors for clients and co-workers;
- Negotiate with your clients possible cancelations trying to put reservations forward using pre-paid as guarantee;
- If possible, anticipate your co-worker’s vacations taking advantage of low demand;
- It’s useless to reduce rates if the reason is pandemic. Observe market and competitors to better analyze and make future decisions;
- Be creative in you marketing, explore new markets, improve connection with your clients, create stay packages with added value, offer some treats, make your client loyal.
EARTH DAY APRIL 22
At Desbravador, we love our planet so much that the globe is part of our brand.
10 TIPS TO INCREASE TURNOVER IN HOTELS
WHERE RE-INVENTION STARTS
We started 2020 thinking Brazil would resume economic growth. However, we saw ourselves surrounded by uncertainties due to SARS Covid-19 pandemic.